Mission Statement | More Information
TuneVault.com strives to empower and connect independent musicians and fans.
Musicians are empowered by:
free web pages: create a free online presence including biography, discography, calendar, and photo
- free international distribution: sell products online with no setup charge or maintenance fees
- online ticket sales: sell e-tickets to shows at absolutely no cost
- stolen instrument database
Musicians and fans alike are connected via:
- free artist web pages and calendars which fans and friends can view
- free message boards where they can post questions and chat with other artists
Fans are empowered by being able to:
- find information on independent artists
- contact the artist directly via their page
- find music they like based on bands with similar influences, instruments etc.
- buy difficult-to-find products from independent and interesting artists and labels
- buy e-tickets for concerts with low surcharges
- post and read messages, reviews, articles etc.
Click here for full contact information.
Click here to read our fairly
reasonable yet somewhat lengthy consignment sales agreement. More info
can also be found in the FAQ.
We strive to make our site a better place. Click
here to send us some feedback.
Frequently asked questions: who we are, how much commission
we charge, what we do to earn our commission, etc.. Click
here for some not-so-light reading.
Find when your order shipped or why your transaction was declined. Click here
We value your privacy. Click here
to read our non-legalese privacy statement.
To search our site click here.
For an overview of the site click here.
Want a graphic, button or banner to put on your site? Click
here for the goods.
Want to send a quick note about TuneVault.com to a friend? Click here.
Some useless information about the people behind the scenes. Click here.